I have posted a 3D photo in facebook and been asked many times how I did it. To help you add this photo, I’m listing the requirements and steps on how to do it. Please continue reading.
Dual-lens camera, I can only talk about iPhone with Portrait mode. I don’t know whether Android has it at the moment.
1. Create a new post in facebook.
2. On the bottom part of the page, tap on the Add to post.
3. Swipe up to see the list of what you can add to your post. Please refer to inage below.
4. Check whether you have the 3D Photo on the list.
If you don’t have it, search for the Facebook 360 page. Like it.
5. Close your facebook app to reset.
6. Open the fb app again.
7. Repeat steps 1-4.
8. Now choose a portrait photo to upload.
9. Voila! You have 3-Dimensional photo. Enjoy!
The 3D photo I posted doesn’t look 3D on my ipad. Maybe because my iPad doesnt have a dual lens camera? Not sure. 😬