Me and my friend Mye was talking about the movies/series we’ve watched and what to watch. She said that she needs to have another series because Orange is the new black has ended. So I suggested to Grey’s Anatomy to her. It’s on its 15th Season. One of her concerns is it’s already on the 15th season and it will be too much to do the series marathon. I told her that I started watching it when it was on its 9th Season and it has a very nice first episode that hooked me up. I guess that’s the key word, “nice first episode” hahaha. Then she asked me how to transfer videos to her iphone. So to cut the long story short, I told her that I’ll just blog it 😀 She gave me idea on my next blog, so here I am.
How to transfer videos thru wifi in VLC
- Install VLC to your iphone if you don’t have one yet.
- On your computer, open a browser e.g. Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox.
- On your phone or ipad, open VLC.
- Tap the VLC icon(like a safety cone) on the top left. This will open the menu.
- Ensure that the Sharing via WiFi is enabled. If it’s enabled, an IP address will appear. Remember the IP address. Don’t close the VLC app on your iphone/ipad.
- On your browser, type the IP address on the address bar. If nothing comes up, you need to make sure that your phone/ipad and computer are on the same WiFi server.
- Click on the plus(+) sign on the top right of the browser.
- Go to where the video resides then click on the Open button.
- As soon as you click on the open button, the video will start to upload. Percentage of how many has been uploaded.
- Once the upload is at 100%, check your iphone/ipad vlc. The video uploaded should be there.
- Start watching the video from your phone! Enjoy!
Please refer to the images below if the steps I’ve listed up are confusing. 🙂