140g ube halaya
1 395g can condensed milk
2 tsp ube extract 1 20-ml bottle
1 tsp vanilla extract
300ml thickened cream whipped to medium stiff peak
1. In a large bowl, add ube halaya, condensed milk, ube extract, vanila extract.
2. Stir ube halaya, milk, vanilla & ube flavouring altogether.
3. Use a whisker to make the mixture smoother.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the ube mixture.
5. Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container.
6. Put the container to the freezer overnight.
For step-by-step instruction, please watch the video here.
Enjoy your ube icecream!