One of our friends came back from their Singapore trip and gave us the famous Salted Egg potato chips. She gave us the super hot flavour. I wanted to eat it all, but it was too spicy for me. Now, I want to share with you my salted egg potato chips recipe.
- 4 Salted Egg Yolks (mashed)
- 6g Curry Leaves
- 50g Butter
- 2.5 Teaspoons of Sugar
- 150g Seasalt flavoured potato chips
- Heat a large pan.
- Melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the curry leaves, salted egg and sugar.
- Mix it well. When you can smell the fragrance of the curry leaves, and the paste is creamy, add in the potato chips into the paste.
- Mix it carefully so as not to break the potato chips into small pieces.
- When the flavours have been absorbed into the chips, turn off the heat.
- Enjoy the very yummy salted egg potato chips!
Please don’t forget to like my videos and subscribe to my
Thank you! For more recipes, please click here.