Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Agnes and this blog is like my internet diary of what I think, what I do, what I want to learn, what my passions and frustrations are, experiences or things I want to share that will help people, etc. In summary, it’s a blog for everything.
I’ve always wanted to put my own blog but I never had the time. I remember putting up a blog in blogpress 9 years ago, but after 1-2 posts, I stopped. The old blog is still there, but never been updated. And so, I’m trying again and hope to be here for good this time.
Making the “About me” page is the most difficult part of setting up this blog. I don’t know how to start so I thought of just making a list of facts about me.
- I grew up watching Flor de Luna – it was a popular soap in the Philippines.
- When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a doctor.
- I loved the Twilight Series. I also love reading Rachel Gibson’s books and Johanna Lindsey’s.
- My 3 of my Favourite Movies are:
1. The Kissing booth – just recently added to my favorite movies.
2. 10 Things I hate about you
3. It’s a tie between She’s all that & Never been kissed.
- The most beautiful place I’ve been is Niagara Falls. It really is breath-taking!
- I would like to go to Finland to gaze at the Northern Lights.
- Few people call me Agi.
- I grew up in the Philippines and when there was chance to work overseas(Malaysia), I took it. Me and my family lived there for more than 5 years. While in Malaysia, I visited Singapore and Thailand. In 2012, we moved to New Zealand and love it! When we visited the Philippines back in 2015, we transited for 6 hours in Sydney Australia and had a chance to see the Opera house and the their Harbour bridge. In 2017 & 2018, we went to the Philippines for my parents’ 50th Golden Anniversary and went to USA & Canada.
- I speak Ilocano (local language in the Philippines), Tagalog & English.
- I wish I was good at singing and drawing.